Super Charge (10kg)
Humic Acid 70% w/w
Organic Matter 20% w/w
Potassium (K) 10% w/w
1. Improves water holding capacity of soil.
2. Reduces soil erosion by increasing cohesive forces of fine soil particles.
3. Possesses high ion -exchange capacities thus making possible better retention and utilization of fertilizers and preventing leaching from the root zones.
4. Increases plant nutrition by suppling available trace and minor elements.
5. Reacts with salt solutions to protect plant roots. In alkaline soils, humus reduces the amount and activity of high soil pH. In acid soils, humus traps certain toxic soluble aluminum compounds.